Discover Alumni Park
Experience this gift to the University of Wisconsin–Madison from alumni and friends around the world: a park to call home and a place where alumni stories are created and shared. Alumni, students, parents, community, and all Badgers are invited to enjoy this new campus landmark.
- Stroll along the Wisconsin Idea–themed Alumni Way and through green gardens
- Revel in the whimsical renditions of UW icons on the Badger Pride Wall
- Discover stories of alumni achievements in the Areas of Distinction
- Gaze out at the lake from Progress Point, and get your bearings in UW history
- Get a boost of UW spirit at the Well Red Bucky sculpture by artist Douwe Blumberg
Saturday tours at 11:30 a.m. through the summer