Discover Alumni Park
Experience this gift to the University of Wisconsin–Madison from alumni and friends around the world: a park to call home and a place where alumni stories are created and shared. Alumni, students, parents, community, and all Badgers are invited to enjoy this new campus landmark.
- Stroll along the Wisconsin Idea–themed Alumni Way and through green gardens
- Revel in the whimsical renditions of UW icons on the Badger Pride Wall
- Discover stories of alumni achievements in the Areas of Distinction
- Gaze out at the lake from Progress Point, and get your bearings in UW history
- Get a boost of UW spirit at the Well Red Bucky sculpture by artist Douwe Blumberg
Daily Park Tours
Join us for a drop-in guided tour of Alumni Park and its exhibits. Tour this new UW-Madison campus green space, and learn about alumni achievements and spirited Badger traditions. Tours leave from the Welcome Plaza at noon (on Langdon Street).
Take a Virtual Tour
On this virtual tour, take a “walk” in the park from the comforts of home. Featuring an immersive 360-degree view, you’ll enjoy a unique interactive experience of Alumni Park and its artful exhibits, green space, lake views, and Bucky statue. Whether you want to prepare for an upcoming visit, relive a past one, or explore here instead of visiting, this tour is sure to spark UW pride. So, also share with family and friends. It’s the next best thing to being there!
Use your keyboard’s arrow keys or mobile’s touchscreen to move through the park. Plus, click on the red circle icons to dig deeper into exhibit content and alumni stories.