Discover Alumni Park
Experience this gift to the University of Wisconsin–Madison from alumni and friends around the world: a park to call home and a place where alumni stories are created and shared. Alumni, students, parents, community members, and all Badgers are invited to enjoy this campus landmark.
- Gather at the welcome plaza, where a granite water fountain is ready to greet you.
- Enjoy the whimsical renditions of UW icons on the Badger Pride Wall.
- Stroll along the Wisconsin Idea–themed Alumni Way and through green gardens.
- Visit the central green to enjoy special activities or just to unwind.
- Encounter stories of alumni achievements in the areas of distinction.
- Gaze out at the lake from Progress Point, and get your bearings in UW history.
- Feel relaxing breezes on the lakefront green as you soak in views of Lake Mendota.
- Give your UW spirit a boost — and snap a few selfies — at the Well Red Bucky sculpture.
- Take in a performance from the amphitheater seating in the outdoor classroom.
Take a Virtual Tour
On this virtual tour, take a “walk” in the park from the comforts of home. Featuring an immersive 360-degree view, you’ll enjoy a unique interactive experience of Alumni Park and its artful exhibits, green space, lake views, and Bucky statue. Whether you want to prepare for an upcoming visit, relive a past one, or explore here instead of visiting, this tour is sure to spark UW pride. So, also share with family and friends. It’s the next best thing to being there!
Use your keyboard’s arrow keys or mobile’s touch screen to move through the park. Plus, click on the red circle icons to dig deeper into exhibit content and alumni stories.
Take a Piece of the Park Home
Find exclusive gear and gift ideas, like a T-shirt, coffee mug, Well Red Bucky replica, and more to hold on to the Alumni Park experience. Shop Now >>